The Murakami Pilgrimage is a comprehensive Japan travel guide which focuses on the locations featured in the novels of Haruki Murakami. Put yourself into your favorite characters’ shoes as you explore Tokyo, Hokkaido, Shikoku and more! You’ll learn all about the neighborhoods and landmarks mentioned in each novel as well as exactly how to get there. Also included within each itinerary are recommendations on other interesting things to do and see nearby.
INSIDE YOU’LL FIND. . .
- Guides to the real-life locations of every one of Haruki Murakami’s thirteen novels to date
- Detailed day trip itineraries and comprehensive transportation information
- Full color maps for each section
- QR codes for each location that enable you to instantly load the addresses into your smartphone
- Insider tips from a long-term Japan resident on what to do and see around each area
- Colorful photographs provided for all locations
- An additional in-depth reference guide, organized by location, for all of Murakami’s novels and short stories
- Carefully placed spoiler warnings so that you can use this guide whether you’ve read one Murakami novel or them all