Are you a Mom who's stopped having fun? Do you have a disability, chronic illness, and/or chronic pain? Or do you work all day, coming home with only enough energy to have dinner and crash? This Book is for YOU!
Inside you'll find:
- 100 Fun things to do with the kids (even when you're exhausted)
- 25 things to do during "me time"
- 25 things to do with the love of your life
- 25 things to do with your friends
- Ways to ditch the fun stealing guilt
- And much more...
This book is a love letter to all Moms who are sick and tired of being sick and tired. You are lovable. You are worthwhile. You are a superhero to your children. You deserve to be happy and enjoy your life!
"The Sick Mom's Guide to Having Fun Again; If I can do it, you can too!" will help you chase fun just like you did as a young girl.
Back then, you would sit and daydream about what your wonderful adult life would be, when you could do anything you wanted and go anywhere you wanted. You would picture having cake and ice cream for breakfast, and laughing through the rest of the day.
Then you grew up, and somehow life wasn't as much fun as you envisioned it at all. The "to-do" list took over and mopped up all the silly girly-ness that once glowed from your happy face. Sometimes illness and pain have crept in. The combination has taken over and stolen your fun.
I WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN AGAIN! You deserve joy in your life! No matter where you are and what you are going through, rays of joy are all around you, and you're about to start seeing them.
Want to know more? Check out www.thesickmomsguide.com!
This book answers these questions:
- I'm stressed out, overwhelmed, and just can't find joy in anything anymore. Is there anything I can do to feel overcome all of this so I can just have fun?
- No one around me understands what I'm going through. I feel so alone. How can I laugh and be happy when I'm so isolated?
- Even when I can go out, my mobility & energy are limited. Some days/weeks/months I can't get off of the couch. I want to have fun again. What CAN I DO?
- I have one word when I think about cooking....AAAHHHHH! How can I make meals and have fun while doing THAT, especially with kids under my feet?
- I can't go anywhere on vacation, but I really need a break from my day-to-day life.What can I do?
|Publisher:||Chronically Positive Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
She is a Mom to 7 children, ages 5-27. She has spent over two decades perfecting the art (OK, who are we kidding, perfecting is too bold a word) improving the way homes are managed when a parent has chronic illness.
Her methods have helped her raise 4 children who are in, or graduated from, college leading the lives of their dreams. (Truthfully, they are living the lives that their Mom has dreamed for them, & hopefully the ones that they dreamed of too.) She has an amazing step-daughter bonus daughter, who is also in college. At home, there are two amazingly sweet and feisty little ones who she says keep her young and determined to stay as healthy and mobile as she can.
Jen married her knight in shining armor in 2008, Together they are bravely facing the part of their wedding vows that said, "in sickness and in health." The health part has been gone for a while. They are still silly in love and embarrass the older kids by frequently kissing and holding hands, with no plan of stopping.
Jen is creating a worldwide support system for moms struggling with chronic illness, pain, depression, and anxiety. She has learned how to not only exist, but LIVE again, and her goal is to share her secret with the millions of moms around the world who feel like they have no hope. If she can do it, you can do it too!