Women's bodies are designed to handle pregnancy and childbirth without requiring medical assistance along the way. This book, a variation of "The Homebirth Baby", is a valuable resource for anyone planning an unassisted childbirth. This book will help you:
- Learn about the dangers of interventions
- Do your own prenatal care
- Compile the necessary birthing supplies
- Recognize the signs of labor
- Understand the process of labor and childbirth
- Perform a newborn evaluation
- Take care of yourself postpartum
- Get a birth certificate for your baby
- Teach your partner what to do during labor and birth
- and more!
WARNING: This book is not meant to be a medical resource. While it was written to give you information about having an unassisted childbirth, you'll still need to do your own research. Take charge of your pregnancy and childbirth!
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.69(d)|