Discover the easy and smart answers to the following questions that have intrigued you for years:
- What’s the one sentence that will get you what you want 50% of the time?
- What are the 3 time management secrets of doing what you don’t have time to do?
- What are the 4 best-kept and indispensable secrets to achieving happiness?
- How you can create a commanding presence, before you even utter a word?
- How you can mesmerize anyone you talk to?
- What are the 9 crucial steps for prevention and early detection of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease?
- What should you do when you feel torn between several options, and can’t make a decision?
- How you can break the “I will” habit, and do now what you've always wanted to do, but never did?
- How can you get people to appreciate you, to relish hearing from you, and compete to get together with you?
- How you can give criticism and disagree, yet remain liked and respected?
- How can you solve any worrisome problem in less than 5 minutes?
- How can you create smart effortless habits that simplify your life?
- What are the 2 questions you must ask yourself when faced with a life crisis or a serious health problem?
- What’s the secret recipe for managing the difficult people in your life?
- What are the 2 questions that will instantly make you feel better when you’re disappointed or depressed?
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Dr Fanous is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. He has authored more than 60 scientific publications, introduced numerous new surgical techniques, and designed multiple surgical instruments. He is married with two children and lives in Montreal, Canada, where he practices as director and senior surgeon at The Canadian Institute of Cosmetic Surgery.
Table of Contents
Universal Rule 1 Do It Now, Perfect It Later 17
Stop the "I Will" Habit
Universal Rule 2 Ask Once for What You Want 25
And You Will Get It 50% of the Time
Universal Rule 3 Start Every Criticism with a Compliment, and Every Argument with an Agreement 33
How to Criticize and Argue, Yet Remain Liked and Respected
Universal Rule 4 Stand Straight, Look Straight 45
How Your Posture and Gaze Can Create a Commanding Presence … Before You Even Utter a Word
Universal Rule 5 Listen First, Talk Second 53
How to Mesmerize Anyone You Talk To
Universal Rule 6 Eliminate It, Delegate It, or Shrink It! 61
The Three Time-Management Secrets of Doing… What You Don't Have Time to Do
Universal Rule 7 Don't Dilute Your Presence … with Too Much Presence 73
The First Spoon of Honey Is a Delight, the Tenth Is a Turnoff!
Universal Rule 8 Put Your Problems on Paper 81
How to Solve Any Problem in Less Than 5 Minutes
Universal Rule 9 What's the Worst-Case Scenario? 93
And What's the Most Probable One?
Universal Rule 10 Your #1 Goal in Life Is Happiness 101
How to Implement the Four Indispensable Secrets of Living Happily
1 Working and peeping Busy
2 Having Exciting Expectations
3 Staying Healthy
4 Having a Family and Friends Network
Universal Rule 11 When You Don't Know What to Do … Do Nothing! 127
Time Will Often Reveal the Solution
Universal Rule 12 When You Don't Know What to Say … Say Nothing! 135
Silence Is Often Your Best Reply
Universal Rule 13 Don't Gamble with What You Can't Afford to Lose 141
Luck Is Fickle
Universal Rule 14 That Sinking Feeling Inside Means-STOP 149
That Four-Million-Year-Old Alarm System within Us
Universal Rule 15 Create Smart Habits That Simplify Your Life 155
The Magic of Automated Living
Universal Rule 16 Unitask, Don't Multitask 169
How to Be Laser-Focused and Highly Productive, Yet Totally Stress-Free and in the Moment
Universal Rule 17 Flip the Freebie … and Look for the Hidden Price Tag! 179
Nothing Is Free
Universal Rule 18 People Don't Change 187
And Even If They Do Change, They Often Change Back!
Universal Rule 19 Seed A Will Give You Plant A … Every Single Time 193
If You Want a Different Plant, Try a Different Seed!
Universal Rule 20 Think of What You Have, Not What You Don't Have 203
And Think of What Other People DON'T Have, Not What They DO Have
Universal Rule 21 Learning from Your Own Mistakes Is Good, Learning from Other People's Mistakes Is Even Better! 211
It's Smarter to Use a Scientifically Tested Medicine, Than to Try an Experimental One
Universal Rule 22 When Other People Trust You, Be Honorable, But When You Trust Other People, Be Careful! 219
Trust Is Tricky
Universal Rule 23 Don't Get Even, Get Smart! 233
Do What's Best for You, Not What's Best for Your Anger
Universal Rule 24 Always Have a Safety Net-Just in Case! 241
The Wisdom of Plan B
Universal Rule 25 Appearance Counts 247
For You, and Everyone, and Everything Around You
Universal Rule 26 If You Feel Unbeatable, You Are 265
Only YOU Can Lower Your Head!
Universal Rule 27 TODAY Is All You've Got! 273
It's the Only Live Movie You Can Act In, Edit, and Enjoy; Yesterday's Movie Can't Be Rewound, and Tomorrow's Movie Isn't Out Yet!