Get it by Thursday, August 24
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
You’ve made it! Your baby has turned one! Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions — and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who’ve “been there, done that” . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you’ll learn:
• The truth about The Terrible Twos—and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
• Picky Eaters—learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
• Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that’s not a typo—learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
• What’s normal—and what’s not when it comes to your toddler’s growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
• Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler!
This new 5th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Cow's milk and dairy alternatives Safety, health and nutritional needs.
2. Picky Eater Primer More tricks and tips for dealing with picky eaters!
3. Food allergies on the rise. A special section on food allergies and gluten sensitivities.
4. Preschools:When to go, why to go!
|Publisher:||Windsor Peak Press|
|Edition description:||Fifth edition, Revised|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 9.90(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Denise Fields is the best-selling author of Baby Bargains and has been featured as a parenting expert on Oprah and in the Wall Street Journal. The New York Times declared Fields' Baby Bargains book to be the "bible for new parents."