Tomb of Annihilation
Tomb of Annihilation
The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied.
When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised–and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.
The cause is a necromantic artifact called the Soulmonger, which is located somewhere in Chult, a mysterious peninsula far to the south, ringed with mountains and choked with rain forests.
• An adventure for characters of levels 1 – 11, Tomb of Annihilation provides the Dungeon Master with the core adventure needed to create an exciting and memorable play experience.
• Expands on the Forgotten Realms setting of Chult, providing extensive detail on the hidden peninsula, and includes a large pull-out map of the region.
• Fans of the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® Roleplaying Game can expand and enhance their experience by participating in the D&D Adventurers LeagueTM organized play program while playing this adventure.
• Adventure design by Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, and Steve Winter, with additional design by Adam Lee.
• Story consulting by the award-winning creator of Adventure Time, Pendleton Ward.
The leader in providing contemporary fantasy entertainment, Dungeons & Dragons is the wellspring for the entire modern game industry, digital as well as analog. This newest edition draws from every prior edition to create a universally compelling play experience, and exemplifies the true spirit of a game that holds captive the hearts and minds of millions of players worldwide.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Wizards of the Coast|
|Series:||Dungeons & Dragons|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.50(h) x 0.70(d)|
Explore More Items
***Date subject to change***
This hardcover art collection features a wide variety of gorgeous illustrations from the Critical Role fan community paired with text by cast members.
More than 400 of fantasy’s fiercest foes burst from the pages of this enormous 360-page compendium of the most popular and commonly encountered creatures in the world of Pathfinder! From
An astonishing journey through the creation of the seminal role playing epic, officially available in English for the first time ever! This holy grail of Final Fantasy fandom is packed full of
Protect your important notes and die rolls from players' prying eyes with the Starfinder GM Screen! This beautiful,
four-panel screen features stunning artwork from Ignacio
Blizzard Entertainment and Dark Horse Books are proud to present the third installment of their bestselling World of Warcraft Chronicle series!
Like its predecessors, Volume III features beautiful
“Grab an axe and defend the gate! Your despair is an extravagance we can ill afford.” —Thalia, Knight-Cathar
Terror falls from the skies on blood-spattered wings, and nameless