Welcome to the cloud for users, where the speed of Ubuntu and the ease of cloud applications unite. You can now speed up your netbook, connect to the world using 3G modems, or make calls using Skype with Ubuntu. You can even change your desktop altogether without having to worry about netbook screen real estate. Now, you will never have to worry about the lack of documentation for your netbook again.
- Install and configure Ubuntu on a netbook.
- Connect and secure Ubuntu on your netbook.
- Tune Ubuntu and cloud applications to run on your netbook.
|Edition description:||1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Installing Ubuntu on a Netbook
- Starting to Use Ubuntu Netbook Remix
- Getting Connected
- Netbook Online
- Creating Office Files
- Working with Media
- Optimizing Netbook Settings
- Netbook Management