A modern, no-nonsense guide to getting rid of email anxiety, reclaiming your productivity, and spending more time on the work that matters.
Let's face it: Email is killing our productivity. The average person checks their email 11 times per hour, processes 122 messages a day, and spends 28 percent of their total workweek managing their inbox. What was once a powerful and essential tool for doing our daily work has become a near-constant source of frustration, anxiety, and distraction from our work.
Unsubscribe will show you how to tame your inbox and reclaim your focus, with tips on how to:
- Break free from email addiction and the "inbox zero" obsession
- Build a daily email routine that reduces stress and anxiety
- Process your inbox based on what (and who) really matters to you
- Write messages that get people to pay attention and take action
- Set boundaries and say "no" to time-wasting distractions
- Plan your day around meaningful work not busywork
|Product dimensions:||5.60(w) x 7.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Jocelyn K. Glei is a writer who's obsessed with how we can find more creativity and meaning in our daily work. She is the bestselling author and editor of three previous books that have sold over a quarter of a million copies: Manage Your Day-to-Day, Maximize Your Potential, and Make Your Mark, which offer pragmatic, actionable advice for creatives on managing their time, their careers, and their businesses. She was formerly the founding editor of 99u.com, which earned two Webby awards for Best Cultural Blog and a rabid fan base of productivity nerds. She lives in Los Angeles. Learn more at jkglei.com.