Using Apps for Learning Across the Curriculum
- presents a wide range of different apps and also assesses their value
- features methods for and apps related to planning instruction and assessing student learning
- identifies favorite apps whose affordances are most likely to foster certain disciplinary literacies
- includes resources and apps for professional development
- provides examples of student learning in the classroom
A website (www.usingipads.pbworks.com) with resources for teaching and further reading for each chapter, a link to a blog for continuing conversations about topics in the book (appsforlearningliteracies.com), and more enhance the usefulness of the book.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
David O’Brien is Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, University of Minnesota, USA.