Fans of Uncle John's Bathroom Reader and the Guinness Book of World Records will achieve trivia mastery and dominance with We Don't Know Either: Trivia Night Done Right.
More than a fact book: Building on the increasing popularity of pub trivia and mobile trivia apps We Don’t Know Either: Trivia Night Done Right brings you the entertaining format of City Trivia anywhere you want. City Trivia’s format is packed with trivia entertainment in five rounds of questions and four bonus rounds, including puzzles, pictures, fill-in-the-blank challenges, and even music rounds. Divide into teams, pick your most (or least) entertaining friend to host and prepare for two hours of fun per chapter. You just might learn something interesting to say when you’re out and about next weekend. Packed with exciting, fun, head-scratching trivia to play and laugh with, We Don’t Know Either: Trivia Night Done Right is your how-to guide for a lively and humorous night of trivia at home or at your favorite bar or restaurant.
A perfect book for trivia nights and special occasions: Create your own fun and entertaining event with this unique trivia book that guides you through rounds of trivia fun and humor. This book will help you liven up a family night or make a special event, such as a birthday or wedding, even more memorable by bringing people together with trivia. The book’s host commentary will introduce you to the trivia while guiding you through the games with humor and wit. As the folks at City Trivia say, “We’ve Got Questions, You’ve Got Answers!” Get ready to have fun and learn something new with We Don’t Know Either: Trivia Night Done Right.
We Don’t Know Either will:
- Provide a fun game that will unleash your competitive streaks
- Enhance your knowledge on a wide range of topics, both mundane and truly bizarre
- Entertain you with witty comments and interesting facts
- Improve your pub trivia night
Pub trivia has never been more fun!
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
1. Trivia popularity is growing (apps, rise in pub nights)
2. Appeals to all ages (Jeopardy)
3. Entertaining voice and narrative.
4. A “how-to” guide to host your own trivia night
5. Active City Trivia community with regular players, podcast listeners, social media followers count over 150k