Get beyond the basics with Word 2007
Now you can take your Microsoft Word skills to the next level with help from this hands-on guide. Word 2007 Macros & VBA Made Easy shows you how to automate tasks using the tools available in Word's built-in VBA programming language. You'll learn how to record, create, customize, debug, and share macros. Discover how easy it is to develop your own macros, save time, and boost productivity!
- Record time-saving macros in moments
- Edit your recorded macros to add power and flexibility
- Control your macros with message and input boxes
- Create custom dialog boxes or use Word's built-in options
- Repeat actions easily as many times as needed
- Store essential data in variables and constants
- Work with text, bookmarks, and tables
- Create documents, templates, and folders automatically
- Debug your macros and build smart error-handlers
- Share your macros safely with other users
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Guy Hart-Davis is the author of more than 50 computer books covering topics such as Microsoft Office, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, Visual Basic for Applications, and the iPod. His most recent books include How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Word 2007 and How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Excel 2007.