The phrase “three’s a crowd” is never more true than when referring to a marriage. Yet affairs affect almost a third of all couples. Wronged women need a place to turn when the situation “that could never happen to them” suddenly does.In this book, relationship expert Dr. Paul Coleman helps women:,
- Process the terrible news
- Confront the unfaithful spouse in the most useful way possible
- Create an effective short- and long-term action plan
- Learn about the nature of love triangles: how they persist and how they disintegrate
- Handle encounters with the other woman
- Decide whether the marriage can be salvaged or not
- Come to a difficult—but crucial—emotional acceptance of the affair
- Rebuild trust in order to heal and move forward should they choose to stay together
A cheating husband can make a woman feel like her life is over. But women can put the affair behind them and save their marriage with Dr. Coleman’s realistic, down-to-earth strategies. Or, they can decide that she deserves better and move on. This groundbreaking book will show women how.
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 7.50(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Paul Coleman, PsyD (Dutchess County, NY), is a psychologist and relationship expert. He has conducted more than 40,000 therapy sessions and is the author of eleven books. He and his wife recently celebrated their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary and they have three children. He can be reached via his website at www.paul-coleman.com or at www.bestintimacy.com.