A brand new collection of essential insights for your business and career from world-renowned experts . . . now in a convenient e-format, at a great price!
Your fast, foolproof money primer: escape debt, fix your credit, buy the right house, pay for college, prepare for retirement, and more!
Expert, step-by-step guidance for solving money problems and building real wealth and security! Discover new ways to fix your credit (and cut interest payments) . . . buy the right home and finance it the right way . . . cut the costs of college and life's other biggest expenses . . . build the comfortable retirement you thought you couldn't have!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Gregory Karp, Carolyn Warren, James W. Walker, Linda H. Lewis, and Jane White.
Included in this collection:
- Some Aggressive Ways to Fix Your Credit (Carolyn Warren)
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You Instead of You for Them (Gregory Karp)
- How to Get Out of Credit Card Debtor's Prison: Stop Hemorrhaging Money and Start Saving (Jane White)
- Fighting Identity Theft!: How to Protect Your Personal Finances (Carolyn Warren)
- 31 Simple Rules for Protecting Your IRAs and 401(k)s (Steve Weisman)
- Retirement Isn't the Only Option: What Do You Want to Do with Your Options? (James W. Walker and Linda H. Lewis)
- Determining Living Expenses for Retirement: Planning How to Live Well in Your Post-Work Life (James W. Walker and Linda H. Lewis)
- Homebuying Tips on How to Get the World's Cheapest Loan (Carolyn Warren)
- Homebuying Tips on Credit and Credit Scores (Carolyn Warren)
- The House Loan Process in Ten Easy Steps (Carolyn Warren)
- A Five-Step Plan for People Working Toward Buying a Home (Carolyn Warren)
- Is Refinancing the Right Financial Move for You? (Carolyn Warren)
- How to Pay Less for Life and Auto Insurance: Know What You Need and How to Shop (Gregory Karp)
- Life Happens: Saving On College, Divorce, Hospital, and Funeral Expenses (Gregory Karp)
- Funding College: Finding Grants, Government Loans, and Colleges That Are Free (Jane White)
- Pay Less for Phone Services: From Home to Cell (Gregory Karp)