• have more energy
• look 5-10 years younger
• be happier and healthier
• lose a dress size or more
• improve their mood and sense of well-being
• prevent illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease
Women of all ages will benefit from Arlene's beauty and health tips, along with her Biblical encouragement to "grow more beautiful from the inside out."
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.30(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Arlene Pellicane is an author, speaker, and formerly served as the associate producer for Turning Point Television with Dr. David Jeremiah. Her audiobook and website Losing Weight After Baby has helped many moms achieve their physical and personal goals. Arlene and her family make their home in southern California.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Turn Back the Clock 11
Step 1 Your Personal Rx for the Heart
Day 1 Back to First Grade 19
Day 2 The Joy Factor 23
Day 3 You're Soaking in It 27
Day 4 Heart-Healthy Choices 33
Day 5 The Warmth of Community 39
Day 6 Grace in a Bottle 45
Day 7 Pluck Without Pain 49
Day 8 Childlike Prayers 53
Day 9 Do What You Love 57
Step 2 Your Personal Rx for the Mind
Day 10 It Starts with Your Sneakers 65
Day 11 Brain Food 69
Day 12 4000 Hobbies 75
Day 13 Where Are My Keys? 79
Day 14 Whatever Happens, Remain Calm 83
Day 15 Laugh and Eat Chocolate 87
Day 16 What's Next? 91
Step 3 Your Personal Rx for the Body
Day 17 Plastic Surgery, Botox, and Other Modern Marvels 97
Day 18 I'm Not 13, But My Hormones Are Raging! 103
Day 19 Closed for Renovations 107
Day 20 Eat This, Toss That 113
Day 21 A Fast from Fast Food 119
Day 22 Drink and Grow Rich 125
Day 23 You've Got to Move It 131
Day 24 Goodnight, Baby 135
Day 25 Making Time for Love 141
Day 26 Am I Too Old to Sparkle? 147
Day 27 The Eyes Have It 153
Day 28 The Best Thing You Can Wear 159
Day 29 Saving Your Skin 163
Day 30 Spa Day 167
Day 31 The Splendor of Gray 173
Conclusion: You Glow, Girl! 179
The Top Ten Ways to Look and Feel Younger 181
The Top Ten Ways to Look and Feel Younger
10. Give grace freely to yourself and others.
9. Act like a kid again. Dream, laugh, play, explore.
8. Get eight hours of beauty sleep every night.
7. Avoid wearing too much makeup, elastic waist pants, oversized turtlenecks, and other things that say "old lady."
6. Learn something new every day.
5. Exercise five days a week for 30 minutes or more.
4. Before putting anything in your mouth, ask yourself, Is this going to hurt or help my body?
3. Take time out regularly to do what rejuvenates you.
2. Always have something to look forward to.