The new 6th edition of Core Review for Critical Care Nursing helps readers assess and build their knowledge of critical care nursing as they prepare for the certification exam. The book consists of three 200-question sample examinations that provide extensive practice and review key content. An in-depth rationale, complete with references, is included for each question. Written under the authority of the American Association for Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), this book is an ideal study tool to facilitate preparation for critical care nursing certification. This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
- Based on Core Curriculum for Critical Care Nursing, 6th Edition, the review is designed to follow along with the core text.
- Three separate sample examinations each address the complete range of important areas in critical care nursing and challenge readers' mastery of the essential knowledge base in the specialty.
- Answers are provided for each question, accompanied by rationales and references, to assist readers in building their knowledge.
- Each examination mirrors the certification examination content, multiple-choice question format, and content distribution, giving readers realistic practice for the examination.
- Three additional online sample examinations give users extra practice.
- Contains a review of the synergy model, including Professional Care and Ethical Practice.
- Contains a review of the AHRQ and JCAHO evidence-based practice guidelines that are incorporated in Core Curriculum for Critical Care Nursing, 6th Ed.
|Elsevier Health Sciences
|Barnes & Noble
Table of ContentsCore Review Test 1
Answers to Core Review Test 1
Core Review Test 2
Answers to Core Review Test 2
Core Review Test 3
Answers to Core Review Test 3