This book will show you what you need to get started as a freelancer, especially if you want to run your business on Fiverr.com. If you are a freelancer wishing for better success, this book will help you get to the next level where you get paid top dollar and have the freedom to choose clients and projects.
You will know:
• The advantages and disadvantages of being a freelancer and whether a freelancing business is right for you.
• How to find out what you want to do.
• What it takes to become a successful freelancer earning his/her worth.
• How to set up your online shop for your freelancing business.
• How to price your service using the C.O.S.T. model to reflect the true value of your expertise and the work you do.
• How to get and retain clients and referrals through excellent client service.
• How to properly manage your business without stress while staying competitive, current, and relevant.
• How to use the BASIC test to ensure the effectiveness and professionalism of your written communication.
• How to handle different types of clients.
• How to use the 48 ready-to-use message templates to communicate and negotiate effectively with clients in various scenarios.