Are you tired of waiting, concerned about where things are going? Or are you simply ready to shift your life, career, or business into high gear? If so, you're ready for brilliant living. This inspirational guide will help you experience the amazing effects and reap the untold rewards of living a brilliant life. In this easily read book, author and speaker, Simon T. Bailey, walks you through eight core areas of life that must be evaluated in order to improve your life. These key areas to growth and brilliance include:
- Social Life
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Simon T. Bailey is a micro-philanthropist who is just a guy from the inner city of Buffalo, NY who wants to put a dent in the universe. He leads an educational company whose purpose is to teach 1 billion people how to be brilliant in life and business. He is the former Sales Director for Disney Institute and one of America's top 10 most booked corporate and association speakers. He is the proud father of two awesome teenagers. He loves movies and cheers on the Buffalo Bills who will win a Super Bowl in his lifetime.
Table of Contents
- Insight 1: Dare to Be Brilliant
- Insight 2: Transition—unleash the Power of Metaconnection
- Insight 3: You Are the Brilliant Piece to the Puzzle
- Insight 4: Own Your Career
- Insight 5: Unleash Your Inner Salmon
- Insight 6: Create Positive Outcomes
- Insight 7: Expand Your Environment
- Insight 8: The Key to Transformation Is Right below Your Nose
- Insight 9: Change—a Brilliant Opportunity to Grow!
- Insight 10: Hug Your Tree and Bounce Back
- Insight 11: Focus for Success
- Insight 12: Hack Your Leadership Style
- Insight 13: Proactive Feedback Is the Greatest Gift
- Insight 14: A New Era to Be Dynamic
- Insight 15: Create Your Own Personal Board of Directors
- Insight 16: Respect Has No Boundaries
- Insight 17: Break Your Crutches
- Insight 18: Rejection Can Be the Greatest Gift in the World
- Insight 19: Personal Accountability Is Your Point of Differentiation
- Insight 20: Flip the Script
- Insight 21: Kindness Will Impact Your Bottom Line
- Insight 22: Appetite for the Spectacular
- Insight 23: Over-deliver
- Insight 24: Ambiguity Is Your Greatest Opportunity
- Insight 25: Celebrate the Crumbs
- Insight 26: Disruption Is Your New BFF
- Insight 27: Push Through the Wall of Uncertainty
- Insight 28: Change the Channel
- Insight 29: Where’s Your Spark?
- Insight 30: Occupy the Moment
- Insight 31: Five Ways to Finish Brilliantly
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Brilliant Living: 31 Insights to Creating an Awesome Life based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Eight Core Values for Life “Brilliant Living – 31 Insights to Creating an Awesome Life” will help you, the reader, internally analyze, evaluate and discover your passion, which will enable you to carry out God’s plan and purpose for you to impact your immediate world and the world beyond. Simon T. Bailey provides the necessary skills and principals to help the reader surpass their greatest expectations by “pursuing meaning over money, purpose instead of power, and significance instead of success.” Bailey’s ‘31 Inspirational Insights are centered on one of eight key core values: spiritual, family, career/business, emotional, mental, wellness, social, and financial which are designed to create a strategic life plan. Each days insight include: a challenging reading for quiet meditation, related to one or more of the core values with a reading, a decree or affirmation, and illustrative principles and examples for balancing the eight core values. The format of the book is unique in that each of the 31inspirational messages contain an assignment titled “The Next Step” which challenge the reader to self-examination exercises which encourage taking action steps, toward setting personal goals determined by discovering your life passion. This action sets in motion an action plan for creating your tomorrows, filled with “new, exciting, history making moments. “Brilliant Living” is written for readers, who want to make a difference, make things happen, and who are willing to take risks. Bailey’s writing is fast moving, written in a style that captures your attention, holds your focus, and moves you forward to go the extra mile. “Brilliant Living” is awesome, practical, and inspiring. Highly Recommended. A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.