|Publisher:||Columbia University Press|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Table of Contents
1. Difficult Beginnings
2. Bright Intervals: Romania's Short-lived Thaw
3. Romanian Cinema in the 1970s: Versatility on the Menu
4. Dan Piţa: A Filmmaker for All Seasons
5. Mircea Daneliuc: Romanian Cinema's Rebel with a Cause
6. The 1989 Moment: Film and History in the Early 1990s
7. Through a Glass, Darkly: Lucian Pintilie as Past and Present Role Model
8. The Films of Nae Caranfil: A Taste of Turn-of-the-Century Sophisticated Comedy
9. Short Films on the Crest of the New Wave
10. Less is More: Puiu, Porumboiu, Muntean and the Impact of Romanian Film Minimalism
11. The 4, 3, 2 Paradigm: Cristian Mungiu's Large-scale Phenomenon
12. Making Films for Wider Audiences: Romanian Cinema Turns Global
13. Romanian Exilic and Diasporic Cinema: The Case of Radu Gabrea
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Ooh, nice writing! I definitely got some imagery goin on, but your story just isn't my thing. Keep on writing, though, because fans of Percy Jackson etc would really like the plot.
Okay. I liked it, I could very clearly see the story playing out on my head. But I was pretty confused. I know there's alot of stories that start out in the middle of the plot to get your attention, but you kind of threw me in the deep end there. I was like, "Okay. Hold up. So I'm a few sentences in, and I've got: Demons at the door, resets, and burning worlds. Que?" Hopefully all this will be explained later on? But, so far, good job. I like the concept. :)
STRAIGHT FU<_>CKING FIRE!
Its Pearl! Im back with more charcters to write! I literally used all of them. It was long. I didnt get to say what I wanted! So heres what I got! <br> Medow Brooke is not over! I wrote this to get back into the swing of writing. If you havent read it yet its at 'apw'! <br> Will I continue this? Probally. I really like the demon. Their on point. So good. I wanted to do more with them but theres only so much room. Also, did I do good? I dont normaly write like that. I usually go with recordings and radio shows. <br> If I do continue Im gonna need names. I did not name my characters at all. I was like "I should write something." Then I thought, "Welp I wrote the thing. I didnt name my chacters. Oh well." I want youre creative names! I like to use creative names. If anyone has any great ideas for the demons name please say it. Or any of the chacters. We have the main chacter, his sister, and a demon. Go potatos my friends. <br> PEARL OUT!