Shortlisted for a 2017 Aurealis Award - Best Anthology
Dimension6 takes you on a journey beyond the borders of the real. Our fourth annual collection features stories from some of the best Australian and overseas speculative fiction writers working in the field today.
- 'The Other City' Rjurik Davidson - It was the time of life when everything falls apart. He had to get out of the city. But where would he end up?
- 'The Seven Voyages of Captain Cook' Craig Cormick - Cook was a Company man on a voyage of exploration. The son that accompanied him was dead. And wanted him dead too.
- 'Glide' Natalie JE Potts - There are lots of species of Australian fauna that want to kill you. We just found one more.
- 'Duplicity' J Ashley Smith - There are worse things than being two-faced in this world.
- 'November 31st is World Peace Day' Simon Petrie - Time-travelling flying cars, kidnappings, fights, the end of blister packs as we know them and a ravening Allosaur. Not much ‘peace’ to be found here.
- 'The Rescue' Robert Stephenson - When you co-own a space freighter with an Artificial Intelligence, you can’t always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, well you just might find…
- 'Remnants' Nathan Burrage - Stealing his sister from the Ottoman invader seems like an act of desperation by Dumitru. But desperate times call for desperate measures.
- 'Correlation' Paul Stephanus - Perspective is everything, even when it comes to garbage disposal.
- 'The Gods of Mwaia' Bryce Stevens - Renai just wanted some land for his family; he nearly lost everything.
- ‘The Curious Child’ Paul Speller - Cats are not the only things that shouldn’t be too curious.