Find Your ONE THING That Will Relentlessly Guide You
Imagine waking every day and immediately beginning something deeply meaningful. Imagine bypassing or overcoming everything you need to in relentless pursuit of success, until finally you have it.
What if you could find a powerful intrinsic motivator that enabled you to work on your dream every day, regardless of the obstacles fate will inevitably throw in your path?
Four years ago, independent author Michal Stawicki hadn't published a single book. But since then, thanks to techniques he details in Directed by Purpose, he has written over million words, gathered a few thousand followers, published 15 books and now earns more from writing than 90% of current published authors.
Michal Stawicki decided to begin writing despite suffering depression, feeling out of control, living a life without meaning. He had no authority in any field, either. And he decided to write in English, which to him was a foreign language!
Today, Michal’s success has been featured in Forbes and Business Insider.
In Directed by Purpose he explains how ALL of us can discover a meaning—a purpose—for life. This purpose will then guide us towards achievement and fulfilment, if we follow it.
Michal’s experiences prove you don't have to be someone special to do extraordinary things.
In this book you will learn:
- Why some people are passionate about their work and most are not even satisfied. (Hint: it’s not about the pay)
- How to succeed despite day-to-day obligations, exhaustion, pain and self-doubts
- How to effortlessly deal with subconscious resistance against your success
- Some simple daily habits that help you to clarify and design your life mission
- How your purpose creates focus that keeps you on track for the long-term
- How to find your big WHY even if you failed multiple times in the past
- How you can wake up each day with positive anticipation (even on Mondays!)
- How to focus on your long-term vision during everyday work
- Why Michal's methods utilize your brain's inherent functionality
- How to manage your attention, so you will focus on a few most important things
- How you can install filters in your brain, so your subconscious will become your worker, not your opponent
Buy this book NOW, so you can find your purpose and straighten up your own road to success!
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!