Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Information is power, you know that. But, how do you research the best Survival and Emergency strategies, without spending too much of your time (and money) on it? The average person earns $ 1100 per week, which equates to $ 27 per hour. Trying to do the research yourself would take you at least 5 hours to come up with the best information, AND you'll have to do this on a regular basis to come up with the most up to date and current information.
There has to be a different way to find the info you want! Well, yes there is... we did all the research for you, combed through all the information and got down to the hard core of the 101 most up to date and best Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice here, in this book.
The 101 of the most current, most actual and beneficial Facts, Hints, Tips and Advice you can find from experts in the field on Survival and Emergency:
- The Importance of Exercising Discretion With Regards to Your Survival Emergency Preparations
- 7 Things That Will Cause Your Emergency Power Generator to Fail When You Need it Most
- Electrical Fire Extinguisher - Taking Real Form in Carbon Dioxide Extinguishers
- Emergency Door Unlocking - A Free Community Service Dedicated to Saving Lives
- Which is Better For Long Term Food Supply - Freeze Dried Or Dehydrated?
- Emergency Long Term Food Supply - Freeze Dried Foods & Dehydrated Foods
- Making the Correlation Between Emergency Preparedness and Blood Supply
- Fire Protection Equipment - As Part of Competence and Risk Assessment
- Top Ten Reasons I Desperately Needed to Rotate My 72 Hour Kit Foods
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm - As Safety Device For Homes and Businesses
...And Much More...
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||518 KB|