Diseases of the Human Body / Edition 6 available in Paperback
Gain insight on diseases and treatment options for better patient care!
Explore human diseases and disorders…from a patient’s perspective!
Join the generations of students who have relied on this popular text to introduce them to common human diseases and disorders. Its concise, well-organized approach makes learning about the conditions nearly painless! Quick-reading and easy to follow, the book can help you better understand your patient’s condition and form a plan of care. And it emphasizes the condition from the perspective of the patient, so you can empathize with the patient as you’re providing care. You’ll want to keep this book long after you’ve finished your program!
Access more online.
Redeem the Plus Code inside new, printed texts to gain access to a wealth of resources online at DavisPlus, including the Davis Digital Version — your complete text online — as well as videos, animations, and learning activities.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||10.80(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The Disease Process
2. Integrative Medicine and Complementary Therapies
3. Pain and Its Management
4. Infectious and Communicable Diseases
6. Congenital Diseases and Disorders
7. Mental Health Diseases and Disorders
8. Skin Diseases and Disorders
9. Musculoskeletal Diseases and Disorders
10. Nervous System Diseases and Disorders
11. Endocrine System Diseases and Disorders
12. Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems Diseases and Disorders
13. Respiratory System Diseases and Disorders
14. Digestive System Diseases and Disorders
15. Urinary System Diseases and Disorders
16. Reproductive System Diseases and Disorders
17. Eye and Ear Diseases and Disorders
1. Diagnostic Procedures