DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain takes you by the hand, leading you straight to the best attractions England, Scotland, and Wales have to offer.
DK's insider travel tips and essential local information will help you discover the best of Great Britain, from the famous landmarks in the hearts of the capital cities to the day trips around the countryside. See Big Ben from the London Eye, enjoy a pint on the sidewalk outside a pub, discover the mysterious and magnificent Stonehenge, and explore fairytale castles.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city map of London includes street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Great Britain truly shows you this region as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to London, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 London, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
About the Author