“F. P. Dorchak writes like a hot-rodder heading toward a brick wall. Edge of your seat entertainment! I pondered over each of these stories long after I'd finished reading them. That's what great writing is all about!”
Co-Founder, Hex Publishers
- Dive a wreck that was never there, in the waters off Bimini . . .
- Meet a young girl who debates with rooftop monsters . . .
- Dine at a tiny café teetering on the edge of oblivion . . .
- Take refuge from a downpour in a gas station from nowhere . . .
- Discover the real reason behind migraines . . .
- Encounter a love gone bad before it ever existed . . .
- Explore the emotional remains of a woman’s not-quite-dead past . . .
- Follow a WWII airman falling through flak-filled German skies . . .
Not quite right.
These are but a few of the surreal, the weird, and the peculiar you will encounter in a realm few willingly tread . . . with or without the lights on.
“Do The Dead Dream? is a masterpiece....”
The Protocol War Series
“So reminiscent of the Twilight Zone!”
Author of CURSES!
|Publisher:||F. P. Dorchak|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
The Girl Who Chased Gargoyles
Etched In Stone .
Blue Diamond Exit, Mile Marker 15
The Red Envelope
Rainy Nights and Christmas Lights
What Dreams Are Made Of
Dark Was The Hour
Tick, Tick, Tick, Tock
The Coming of Light
The World’s Greatest Writer
The Death of Me
The Ballad of fReD BeAn
The Chain Letter
Crypt of Vampyres
Love, What A Way To Go
Please Have A Seat, Mr. Jordan
Garden of the Gods
For Whom The Gods <burp>
The Ice Gods
A Beautiful Summer’s Afternoon
Dinner at Luigi’s