Take advantage of mobile commerce to generate more demand, traffic, and sales for your products and services. This unique cookbook provides a collection of practical recipes you can put to use in every step of the mobile customer lifecycle. You’ll learn how to add features and functionality through a wide set of eBay APIs—including Magento, Milo, eBay, PayPal, RedLaser, Hunch, and ql.io.
- Help customers find your product through reviews, targeted search options, and eBay marketplace listings
- Customize a Magento storefront and provide customers with a single sign-on option to enhance product presentation
- Streamline purchases with options such as auto-generating coupons and preapproved payments
- Automate order processing, extend shipping options, and leverage PayPal chained payments to handle multiple suppliers
- Take advantage of QR codes, produce customer "taste graphs," and use ql.io mash ups to provide visitors with social recommendations
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||6 MB|
About the Author
Chuck Hudson has been at the intersection of web business and technology since the inception of online commerce in the mid 1990s. Having programmed in numerous web and mobile languages he combines a passion for the commerce lifecycle and a wealth of experience to create innovative solutions. He is currently a Director of Application Development focusing on HTML5, iOS and Android products.With an MBA focused on entrepreneurship and managing technologically innovative enterprises Chuck has been a successful entrepreneur and consulted with multiple companies on web and mobile product and service strategies. He shares his knowledge of web and mobile product execution through business advisory roles and as a visiting faculty member in the Masters of Internet Technology program at the Terry College of Business, University of Georgia.Chuck has spoken and led lab sessions on web and mobile best practices at development conferences nationally and internationally. In 2008, he received the eBay Star Developer award for the first iOS based web and native applications for users of eBay. Chuck is also a certified PayPal developer and certified PHP programmer, and sits on the PayPal Developers Council.