Professional development experts believe that only 15% of job success stems from technical skills and that the other 85% is due to communication and interpersonal skills. For the most part, these skills are not inherent. They must be developed, nurtured, and practiced in real-life (and sometimes trying) settings. Use this resource to empower your staff! Because veterinarians can't be the only ones providing client education, the entire veterinary practice team must work on building rapport with clients. Using 16 proven principles of communication as a foundation, Educating Your Clients covers 26 topics that will take you from A (appointments) to Z (zoonotic diseases). After reading this new book, your staff will truly know what to say and how to say it. Entertaining, well-organized, and easy to read, this resource is a perfect staff training tool for receptionists, assistants, and technicians. The information can easily be adapted and used by any practice on a daily basis.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||897 KB|
About the Author
Nan Boss, DVM, is the author of The Client Education Notebook: Customized Client Education Materials to Use in Your Own Practice and How We Do Things Here. She is active in several veterinary organizations and speaks for veterinary groups on client-education topics, team training and development, conflict resolution, medical record keeping, and wellness program development