Sales enablement is a proven system for increasing revenue and productivity by creating integrated content, training and coaching for the sales function.
Written from a marketer's perspective, Effective Sales Enablement goes beyond sales training and development. Pam Didner presents fresh thinking and creative approaches to improve sales enablement strategies, processes and programmes. Using case studies and examples from well-known brands such as Cisco, Oracle and Google, she provides a blueprint for any organization wanting to create a sales enablement function which will, in turn, accelerate revenue growth.
Effective Sales Enablement shows you how to:
• Understand trends that impact sales professionals and how to take advantage of them
• Become a better marketer with creative ideas on how to support sales
• Integrate sales elements into select marketing programmes - and vice versa
• Assemble a first-class sales enablement team
• Leverage technology to better integrate sales and marketing
|Publisher:||Kogan Page, Ltd|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Pam Didner is a content marketing leader, author and speaker. She was Global Integrated Marketing Strategist at Intel where she led their product launches and worldwide marketing campaigns. Her boutique consulting firm advises companies including Intel, 3m, Sunstar, Insitu and Cisco.
Table of Contents
- Chapter - 00: Introduction – An overview of sales enablement;
- Chapter - 01: Sales enablement challenges;
- Chapter - 02: Content’s role in sales enablement;
- Chapter - 03: Branding and messaging in sales enablement;
- Chapter - 04: The role of sales in sales enablement;
- Chapter - 05: The role of marketing in sales enablement;
- Chapter - 06: Does all marketing lead to sales enablement?;
- Chapter - 07: How to grow sales through seamless user experience;
- Chapter - 08: Assembling a sales enablement team;
- Chapter - 09: The role of new technology in sales enablement;
- Chapter - 10: Conclusion – The future of sales enablement