Have you ever felt like you were falling?
Without a parachute?
Connie Carey knows firsthand about falling. Her insight comes not only from skydiving, but also from her own journey of healing from the loss of her father to suicide. She helps others see that when heartbreak hits, it is possible to do more than just fall. You can fall up. You can make it to the other side of grief stronger in your broken places.
Sharing practical steps to deal with loss and grief, Connie will help you:
• Recognize the presence of God in your trial.
• Believe God more than your feelings.
• Replace the if onlys with truth, confidence, hope and praise.
• Fight back against despair and depression.
• Find comfort in God's loving work behind the scenes of your suffering.
This book is for the person in a season of sorrow, whether through failing health, loss of a loved one, financial disaster or relationship problems.
But this book is not just for the hurting. It's also for anyone who loves someone who is hurting and wants to know what to say to help comfort them.
This book is even for the person whose life is rosy at the moment. Why? Because we are either coming out of a storm, in the middle of a storm, or about to go into a storm.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.31(d)|
About the Author