Discover San Francisco's most colorfulneighborhoodsone step at a time.
Follow Frommer's for an up-close and personal look at San Francisco's most culturally rich areas, from famous places to lesser-known gems. Filled with color photos, easy-to-follow maps, clear route directions, and helpfulcommentary, this guide makes it easy to find your way around.
Let Frommer's take you to:
- Golden Gate Park, with its beautiful scenery and museums
- The birthplace of the city, The Mission District
- The famous Painted Ladies of Postcard Row
- Spectacular views from Telegraph Hill
- Chinatown, a city within the city