Yikes! Change Can Be Scary! At the age of fifty, I was deeply depressed and no longer able to work fulltime due to health problems. I was working in a stressful job. My father had recently died. I had just sold my home and moved to a new one. In addition, I was navigating sometimes turbulent waters as a single parent of two teenagers. Today, I am completely healthy, happily self-employed, and enjoying my life. How did I get here? By using the tools in this book!
In these pages you will learn simple, practical, and spiritual techniques to:
• Fall back in love with your life and become truly happy
• Overcome your fears so you can move forward
• Kick-start your life purpose
• Prosper during major life changes and global shifts
• Create a lasting formula for navigating personal transitions
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.31(d)|