GRUESOME, DISGUSTING, AND ABSOLUTELY VILE!
Loaded with hundreds of disgusting, repulsive, gruesome, and loathsome facts, this is by far the foulest collection of trivia around.
Try not to gag as your read about bad breath, bile, burps, ear wax, scabs, sneezes, snot, spit, and sweat. Avert your eyes or discover the truth about flesh-eating bacteria, maggots, sour milk, rotten fruit, and toe jam.
With gross-out facts about animals, the human body, the environment, cultures around the world, and the nasties of your very own home, you won’t be able to stop reading – though maybe you’ll wish you had!
- Animal kingdom, including fire-ant nests and shark’s spiral poop
- Human body, including bad breath, farts, pus, and rigor mortis
- Around the house, including dead skin cells and pillow mites
- History, including Black Plague and guillotine clean-up
- Environment, including the amount of pee in public pools, litter in outer space, and sewage in oceans
- Disgusting customs, including being buried alive, maggot-infested-cheese, and the Moose Dropping Festival
- Medicine, including maggot therapy and uses of crocodile poop
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||HarperCollins Publishers|
|File size:||12 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Since writing this book, Rachel Federman owns more bottles of Purell than she does water. And if you see her on the street, please refrain from striking up a conversation with her. God knows what you’re carrying.
Rachel Federman is a writer, musician, and nonprofit consultant who has written over 20 books for adults and children, including The Mindful Gardener (Clarkson Potter, 2017) and Test Your Dog’s IQ (HarperCollins, 2016). She once saw three mermaids in the fountain at Washington Square Park in New York City. No one seemed to know how they got there.