HTML5 Games Most Wanted gathers the top HTML5 games developers and reveals the passion they all share for creating and coding great games. You'll learn programming tips, tricks, and optimization techniques alongside real-world code examples that you can use in your own projects. You won't just make gamesyou'll make great games.
- How to create fantastic games using HTML5
- How to add 3D to your games with WebGL
- How to create multiplayer games
- How to build a level designer for your game
Game developers creating amazing games that will work across multiple devices using the HTML5 suite of technologies.Table of Contents
- The State of Open Web Games
- Complexity from Simplicity
- How to Make Multi-Platform HTML5 Games from Scratch
- Creating, Saving, and Loading Tracks
- 3D CSS
- Particle Systems
- Beginning WebGL
- CycleBlob: A WebGL Lightcycle Game
- A Real-Time Multiplayer Game Using WebSockets
- Hard-Pressed for a Choice of Technology
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
Seb Lee-Delisle has been working in digital media for more than 15 years, and is one of the founding partners of U.K. Flash specialists Plug-in Media, working with clients such as BBC, Sony, Philips, Unilever and Barclays. He is also one of the developers of Papervision3D, the highly successful open-source real-time 3D ActionScript library.
Seb's work with Plug-in Media has pushed the boundaries of 3D and gaming in Flash. He has recently completed the live 3D GameDay visualizations for Major League Baseball and a groundbreaking real-time 3D website for the BBC children's show Big and Small. He is a regular face on the international Flash conference scene, and has presented at Flash on the Beach, FITC, and FlashForward. He is known for his ability to communicate seemingly complex subject matter in a friendly and accessible way. He is the manager of FlashBrighton, a Flash platform user group.