Logical answers are provided for the following issues which impact the foundational truths of the Bible:
• Has science already determined that matter had an origin, corresponding to creation, or has matter been around eternally?
• Do recent discoveries in microbiology support the belief that life arose from Dirt?
• Does the traditional concept of a universe consisting solely of Time. Space and Matter still apply?
• Is the theory of evolution consistent with God's nature and his account of creation, therefore permitting them to be merged with scripture?
• Is mankind evolving into a more robust intelligent species?
Compelling evidences from paleontology, thermodynamics, microbiology and geochemistry are presented in a unique format which supports the Biblical record. The author presents the concepts through common analogies that the average reader can relate to. In later chapters, additional research, now made readily available to anyone through the Information Age, is presented as an updated 'security' briefing.
Many Interesting high impact illustrations, tables and images reinforce the text. Sufficient references, including web sites are provided for those who desire further information.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Sal's was very informative and eye opening. His scientific approach is a must read for the non believer who needs more faith. His book is very convincing regarding the accuracy of Genesis chapter one. A must read for all!
This book is compelling, thought-provoking and easy to read. Mr. Giardina presents the complex scientific facts that support Devine Creation in a manner that everyone can understand.
God or Dirt? is an exciting expose that draws you to continue reading and makes you eager for the next page. It gives very logical answers to simple but infinitely important questions. Sal makes certain you understand the critical points & he keeps your constant interest. Along the way, several considerations to his title question are reviewed, enabling the reader in the end to respond with a reasonable answer for himself.