Inorganic Electronic Structure and Spectroscopy: Applications and Case Studies / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
|Product dimensions:||6.08(w) x 9.35(h) x 1.25(d)|
About the Author
Alfred Barry P. Lever is a Distinguished ResearchProfessor (Emeritus) in the Department of Chemistry at YorkUniversity in Toronto. He received his Ph.D. in 1960, fromthe Imperial College of Science and Technology in London. Heis the Founding Editor of the journal Coordination ChemistryReviews. This journal offers rapid publication ofreview articles on topics of current interest and importance incoordination chemistry, which includes aspects of organometallic,theoretical and bioinorganic chemistry. Professor Lever was,amongst other things, a Killam Research Fellow from 2000 through2002, and was the 2002 recipient of the prestigious Linstead Awardfor Career Achievements in Phthalocyanine Chemistry.
Table of ContentsPreface.
Contributors, Volume II.
Contents, Volume I.
Contributors, Volume I.
1. Bioinorganic Spectroscopy (E. Solomon & M. Hanson).
2. Electron-Transfer Reaction Rate Theory (D. Richardson).
3. Mixed Valence (P. Schatz).
4. Electrochemistry, Charge transfer Spectroscopy, andElectronic Structure (A. Lever & E. Dodsworth).
5. The Photophysics and Photochemistry of Coordination Compounds(J. Endicott).
6. Multiple Metal-Metal Bonds (V. Miskowski, et al.).
7. Transition Metal Nitrosyls (B. Westcott & J.Enemark).
8. Electronic Structure of Heme Sites (G.Loew).
9. Characterization of the Electronic Structure of TransitionMetal Carbonyls and Metallocenes (N. Gruhn & D.Lichtenberger).
10. Spin Transition in Iron (II) Compounds (P.Gütlich, et al.).
11. Neutron and Optical Spectra of Magnetically Ordered Crystals(P. Day).