Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
· Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Prague
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the St Vitus Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and Sternberg Palace, plus suggestions for a Perfect Day in Prague, including museums, churches, Baroque gardens and dining options
· Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
About the Author
Insight Guides wherever possible uses local experts who provide insider know-how and share their love and knowledge of the destination.