Learn Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs - Series 1 - The Alphabet by Isabella DeCarlo
• Learn the 24 Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyph Alphabet also known as sound signs
• Learn 71 Hieroglyph Vocabulary words
• Learn 56 Hieroglyph Determinatives
• A total of 214 Quiz questions with answers to test and reinforce your knowledge
• Learn the commonly used pronunciation of the Hieroglyphs
• Learn how to Transliterate the Hieroglyphs
Learn Hieroglyphs – Alphabet is the first in a series of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyph Tutorials. With this first series you will be able to recognize the 24 hieroglyphs comprising the ancient Egyptian alphabet, also known as the uniliteral hieroglyphs or sound signs.
Learn Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs – Series 1 – Alphabet includes 71 vocabulary words and 56 determinatives. You will learn how to pronounce the hieroglyphs and you will learn all about transliteration and how scholars write them. There are quizzes with a total of 214 questions.
There are 5 individual tutorial ebooks in the Learn Hieroglyphs Series each purchased separately, and they are:
1. Series 1 - Alphabet: also called uniliterals which represent a single consonant sound hence the prefix uni in uniliteral
2. Series 2 – Biliterals: which are the result of combining 2 alphabet sound signs into one new hieroglyph hence the prefix bi in biliteral
3. Series 3 – Triliterals: which are the result of combining 3 alphabet sound signs into one new hieroglyph hence the prefix tri in triliteral
4. Series 4 – Determinatives: added to words to determine and/or reinforce the exact meaning of a word
5. Series 5 – Hieroglyph Sign List: coming soon
Once you begin studying the hieroglyphs in this series start looking at Ancient Egyptian wall paintings, artifacts, literature, etc and see how many hieroglyphs you recognize. Remember though that they could be written right to left (the most common way), left to right or vertically.
The entire five series collection of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyph Tutorials are loaded with detailed graphics of the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs; they are in color and look stunning when used on your nookcolor or your pc.