Minnows and Sharks: Lawyers' Quick Reference for Reducing Risk and Avoiding Trouble is a lawyer's go-to resource with practice tips for handling Bar admission obstacles, ethics conundrums, disciplinary investigations, and malpractice situations.
As a Board-Certified Specialist in Legal Malpractice and a Founding Member of the State Bar of Georgia's Professional Liability Section, Chandler helps readers:
- • Wade through the Georgia Bar admission process
• Learn the steps to purchase malpractice insurance
• Navigate troubled waters if they receive a malpractice claim or Bar grievance
• Walk step-by-step through his 4-Cs to better risk manage their practice
• Recognize methods to better plan to help avoid the pitfalls of law practice to retire with confidence and peace
And much more!
Don't find yourself the tiny minnow in an ocean full of client-sharks. Chandler condenses some of the lessons learned during his over twenty years of practice suing and defending lawyers into this handy guide.