Find important anatomy and physiology principles at a glance! A full-color, pocket-sized reference, Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy&Physiology, 2nd Edition makes it easier to look up A&P facts and concepts fast. Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomy and physiology information, and hundreds of illustrations show how the body works including skeletal, muscular, and cardiovascular systems. Written by expert A&P authors and educators Kevin Patton and Gary Thibodeau, this compact review is your go-to reference whether you’re in the classroom, in the lab, or on the job.
- A body systems organization makes content easy to find and easy to study.
- Hundreds of high-quality, full-color drawings and photos provide a quick reference to important A&P facts and concepts.
- Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomical information and physiological concepts for easy lookup and retrieval.
- Compact size makes this book easy to carry wherever you go, from study session to classroom to lab.
- Thumb tabs allow you to locate material easily.
- UPDATED content matches the content in other, more comprehensive anatomy&physiology texts written by Kevin Patton and Gary Thibodeau.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||115 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Professor of Life Science, St. Charles Community College, St. Peters, MO, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Physiology, Saint Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, MO
Chancellor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, River Falls, WI