Want it by Friday, October 19
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Ideal for studying on-the-go, Kaplan's portable, pocket-sized NCLEX-RN Drug Guide provides concise review of the most commonly tested medications on the NCLEX-RN. Flashcard-style pages feature more than 300 frequently tested terms and explanations, including drug family, nursing considerations, side effects, and the purpose of each drug.
- Flashcard-style pages with more than 300 of the most commonly tested drugs grouped by medication category
- The most up-to-date content, including new focus on each drug's purpose
- Index of brand names and generic names
- Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
- Appendix of medical abbreviations for quick reference
- Expert guidance and study tips for mastering the essential content
- Kaplan's expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content annually.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.