"I wish you the warmth of the beds that you slept in as a child."Don't you wish the very best for your loved ones? In his newest book, One Hundred Wishes, best-selling author Rohan Candappa shares one hundred blessings he wishes upon his favorite people. One Hundred Wishes captures the wisdom and wit of Candappa's spectacularly successful Little Book of Stress while perfectly blending a bit of whimsy.
With this beautifully packaged gift book you can bestow a multitude of good wishes upon any special person in your life.
* I wish that no one ever makes you eat brussels sprouts.
* I wish you words that make you smile like squelch, flange, and jojoba.
* I wish you the wisdom to listen to the inarticulate.
* I wish that in restaurants you always choose the meal that everyone else wishes they'd ordered.
* I wish that your dealings with lawyers are mercifully brief.
* I wish you friends who love you for who you are.
Whether it's a birthday, graduation, anniversary, or other well-wishing occasion, One Hundred Wishes is the gift book to tell someone you love that you wish them the very best.
|Publisher:||Andrews McMeel Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.60(w) x 5.60(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author