Master Oracle CRM On Demand
Foster long-term customer relationships and accelerate productivity using the proven strategies and best practices in this Oracle Press guide. Oracle CRM On Demand Deployment Guide shows how to set up, customize, and manage a dynamic software-as-a-service solution across your enterprise. Develop implementation plans, maximize user adoption, build applets and portals, integrate Web 2.0 features, and use analytics dashboards. The latest design, tuning, and data security techniques are also covered in this practical resource.
- Establish business objectives, project requirements, and key success metrics
- Staff an implementation team and develop effective rollout plans
- Configure, deploy, and administer Oracle CRM On Demand
- Manage users and restrict access using roles and privileges
- Customize sales, marketing, and service processes with the object model
- Embed external content and URLs using the web services API
- Distribute real-time BI using dashboards and advanced reporting tools
- Incorporate web tabs, mashups, Google services, and RSS feeds
- Use workflow to automate business process management
About the Author
Jeff Saenger is vice president of Oracle CRM On Demand Demand Quality of Service, where he provides advanced product support to the service’s largest customers. He has been involved with CRM On Demand since its launch in 2003. As vice president of Customer Services, Jeff ran the CRM On Demand consulting organization which deployed over 400 companies around the globe.
Tim Koehler joined the Oracle CRM On Demand professional services team in February 2006, following the acquisition of Siebel Systems, where Tim led the Business Consulting team in Siebel University. He is a director in the Quality of Service team in Product Marketing.
Louis Peters served as director of professional services for CRM On Demand from its launch in 2003 until mid-2008. He is a principal product manager, providing advanced support to Oracle's largest CRM On Demand customers and partners.
Table of ContentsChapter 1. What You Should Know About Software-as-a-Service; Chapter 2. Overview of Oracle CRM On Demand; Chapter 3. Getting the Most from Your Oracle CRM On Demand Service; Chapter 4. Planning Your Oracle CRM On Demand Implementation; Chapter 5. Designing Oracle CRM On Demand; Chapter 6. Sample Oracle CRM On Demand Designs; Chapter 7. Best Practices for Configuring CRM On Demand; Chapter 8. Integration in Oracle CRM On Demand; Chapter 9. Ongoing Maintenance and Administration; Appendix A. Advanced Configuration with CRM On Demand; Index
Most Helpful Customer Reviews