Covering every aspect of launching, building, and maintaining a successful speaking career, Paid to Speak is a must-read for professional speakers-whether keynote speaker, motivator, coach, trainer, facilitator, or consultant-as well as those aspiring to a speaking career.
Divided into four sections, the content corresponds with the four core competencies that the National Speakers Association (NSA) has identified for success as a professional speaker:
- Eloquence: platform mechanics, presenting, and preparing
- Enterprise: business management, sales, and marketing
- Expertise: topic development, authorship, and product development
- Ethics: professional awareness and professional development
Thirty-four working NSA members who have built thriving speaking businesses weigh in with valuable insights and proven strategies on a gamut of topics, making Paid to Speak essential to any speaker's list of reference materials.
Learn how to
- Create compelling presentations using stories and humor
- Hone your presentation and facilitation skills
- Convey a professional image through dress and body language
- Market and sell yourself effectively
- Develop an authentic and innovative brand
- Partner with speakers bureaus
- Spice up your writing, and sell book proposals
- Establish yourself as an expert in your niche
- Leverage the virtual world
- Adhere to an ethical code of behavior
- And much, much more!
Read Paid to Speak from cover to cover, or open it to any chapter, for tried-and-true, hands-on information on taking your speaking career-and your bank account-to the next level.
|Publisher:||Greenleaf Book Group, LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|