Put those zombie fighting skills to the test with this workbook featuring PFC Wiggins's side hustle and skills you've learned in the first six books from the Undead Institute.
You'll build a website for PFC Wiggins's Unofficial Commissary, a source of cheese, "meat" and other goods for humanity's compulsory, post-apocalyptic armed forces. With nothing but your wits and web skills you'll take the website from a blank page through creating a fully functional, responsive website.
You'll be guided step by step through creating the underlying HTML, using CSS to add color and design and layout, addressing some usability issues, building forms, adding a CSS "boss" mode and converting the site into a responsive design so that it'll work in any size browser.
While anyone possessing a penchant for silliness and zombies with HTML and CSS knowledge should be able to build this website, the six books this workbook was made to accompany are
- A Beginner's Guide to Learning HTML (and Smacking Zombies Upside the Web Development)
- Beginner CSS: Like Putting Lipstick on a Zombie
- Beginner Usability: A Novice's Guide to Zombie Proofing Your Website
- HTML5 Forms & Interactive Elements: Or How to Poke a Zombie in the Eye
- Advanced CSS: Zombie in a Cocktail Dress
- Responsive Design: An Undead Introduction to Mobile Web Development
Or if you bought them in their boxed set versions (same books, packaged differently) they go along with
- My First Webpocalypse: A Beginner's Guide to HTML, CSS, and Usability
- Humanity's Second Chance: HTML Forms, Advanced CSS, and Responsive Design
So get off your keister and let's start taking down some zombies!