Plato's Pond Teacher's Packet is an educator's guide for using Plato's Pond in the classroom and is also available for free as a PDF download on PlatosPond.com. You can order more copies of the book Plato's Pond Second Edition through Amazon, or by going to PlatosPond.com. Plato's Pond is recommended for enhancing science education for kids ages 10-13.
The Teacher's Packet includes:
- step by step instructions on how to set-up and conduct the experiments
- measurable objectives for each experiment and reading material
- information on how to access other experimental results
- detailed information on how each experiment relates to the book and the real world
- an in depth explanation of the science used in each experiment
- examples of how the experiments relate to our environment
- information on how Plato's Pond aligns with US and Great Britain's science standards.
An intriguing novel, Plato's Pond uses science and science experimentation to solve an out-of-the-this-world whodunit. Plato's Pond has been integrated successfully in 6th and 7th grade curriculum in the Untied States as well as enjoyed by thousands as a pleasurable, hands-on, inquisitive read.
The mystery is afoot, now it is up to your kids to solve it!
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.13(d)|