Play To Live: Life Skills and Joy Through The Natural Talent To Play by author Brian VanDongen takes you back to your childhood to remind you about what being a child is all about. Playing!
We all have those fond childhood memories of growing up playing with our friends in social settings. Developing social skills and learning how to handle friendships and relationships. What we didn’t realize at the time was that those skills we learned for the building blocks which lay the foundation for the rest of our lives.
What are our children learning right now? How are they playing now and what part are we playing in how our children interact with the world around them. For many children, their idea of play and playing now consists of talking to friends online and playing with electronic devices, staying safe indoors, and not venturing further than their own small safe world which we have created.
Inside Play To Live you’ll discover:
- Understanding what it means to play!
- Where has play gone and what has changed?
- Playing inside the box. The simplicity of children.
- Running with scissors. Are we too overprotective?
- Climbing up the slide and thinking outside the box!
- It’s time to get outside and rediscover nature!
- That play is serious business and so much more!
Inside Play To Live: Life Skills and Joy Through The Natural Talent To Play you’ll read about case studies and reports followed by tips, tricks, and information to help you. If you would like to rediscover what it means to play, then grab a copy of Play To Live right now!