From the poison pens of the Bento Comics collective comes a sticky snack of tainted dainties for your delectation and delight! Eight artists, eight twisted stories - an 81-page banquet of sick, sugary treats to satisfy the most twisted of teeth!
Peruse our website for the stories told within these pages:
1) "Masks" by Svetlana Chmakova
2) "Elevator" by Queenie Chan
3) "Treat...or Trick?" by Dee DuPuy
4) "Energy Square" by Leisl Adams
5) "Dr. Huhnerkopf's Sister Laboratory" by Dan Hess
6) "The Wayside" by Myung Hee Kim
7) "Sweet Dreams" by Lanny Liu
8) "Pumpkin Halloween" by Tacto
|File size:||8 MB|
About the Author
Bento Comics started as an artist's collective in 2010, a group of seven comic book artists from Australia, Canada and the US. It began as a way of publishing our short stories using print-on-demand technology, but we have now expanded into e-books and e-distribution. We focus primarily on stories with a manga-influenced art style, and our goal is to publish quality stories that reflect our tastes.
We publish a number of books in a variety of genres and formats - sometimes collectively, but also as individual writer-artists. This includes comics, themed comics anthologies, and comics-prose. We publish prose books and anthologies as well, but only if the writer has previously published with us as a comic book artist.