Your Mind is Your Biggest Asset
The first step to discovering your potential is to realize that no matter your physical, financial or environmental limitations you, I and the vast majority of humanity has one very important asset in common: Our Mind.
Our mind can work with us and for us to help us reach our goals. Once we unlock the keys our mind holds, we have the opportunity to do the following:
* Learn to override the fears of failure and not being good enough. To let go of social phobias and the hold of limiting beliefs.
* Discover the talents and gifts we were given and how we can develop them.
* Learn how to spot new opportunities to develop personal growth and learn new skills.
* Set goals you had always thought were the goals of dreamers, and then meet those goals.
* Develop a strong sense of purpose and direction. Learn the value of your life in this world and what a difference your new life can make.
* Become someone who loves to face a challenge and then meet it, and overcome it. You’ll discover the fun in conquering the mountains of challenge in your own life and not taking the status quo as an acceptable standard anymore.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||269 KB|