This book is a summary of lessons learned while building several dozen of mobile applications and working with various big and small companies on mobile strategy.
The book stresses the highest quality of user experience (UX) and beautiful User Interface Design (UI) as well as importance of social networking features in your strategy.
You should read this book if you are an entrepreneur trying to build a mobile product, an executive outlying the mobile road-map for your corporation. It should be also a good read for a developer, or software project manager improving user experience in your mobile product, or a marketing person working for the mobile industry.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||631 KB|
About the Author
Uki has been a proud mentor to scores of very successful programmers and currently you can hear him speaking at Google Technology Conferences in Chicago area (Chicago-GTUG.com), always open to hear about, and help with, any new software start-up initiative he is trying to cultivate the spirit of innovation in the Windy City.
- taking start-up companies to profits
- social networks: connecting sites with Facebook, Twitter, Google Friend Connect
- online viral marketing - project management (Agile / RUP / SCRUM)
- Java software engineering & architecture - AJAX, GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- overseas outsourcing (India, Philippines, Poland, Spain) and culturally aware management
- print-on-demand, advertisement, postproduction and retouching
- mentoring, teaching and technological evangelism
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is a great reminder for myself to stay on the true course, and a good reference for my employee of what the best practices are.