So You Want to Change the World? is a compilation of twelve authors’ perspectives on how you can make a positive difference in your world.
Some key themes include:
Doing the same things and expecting change.
Church-as-usual isn’t working.
God can do amazing things with humble, broken vessels.
The Secret Place is the key to hearing Heaven’s heartbeat and bringing God’s will to earth.
Change can come through miracles, worship, and intercession.
The essays reflect a variety of inspiring and exciting thought from Patricia King’s exhortation to “go for it” to Doug Alexander’s in-depth look at Psalm 45.
You are encouraged and will be motivated to think and act beyond your normal routine and traditions—stretching yourself for the sake of bettering your world for His glory.
|Publisher:||Destiny Image, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Don Nori has authored eight books and has worked in the publishing industry for more than 25 years. He has ministered internationally for more than two decades, working with people of all races and nationalities. Don and his wife of 35 years, Cathy, live at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains in south central Pennsylvania where they raised five sons and now also enjoy daughters-in-law and grandchildren.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Don Nori Sr.
2. Patricia King
3. It’s Time for Change (Dee Collins)
4. Beyond the Boundaries (Rob Coscia)
5. Change Begins Within (Barbie Breathitt)
6. You Can be a World Changer (Adam Livecchi)
7. Unity Through Righteousness (Abby Abildness)
8. Moses Is Dead—Time to Cross Over (Dorsey Marshall)
9. Intimate Ecstasies (Doug Alexander)
10. The Secret Place (Lisa Jo Greer)
11. A Powerful Eruption (Susan East)
12. Open the Door (Jim Wilbur)