About This Book
- Learn the life cycle of TDD and its importance in real-world application
- Implement test-driven programming exercises using the practical code examples
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Basic TDD fundamentals, life cycle, and benefits
- Understand the way JsUnit, Qunit, Karma and DalekJs work
- Use the Jasmine framework
- Interpret feature detection and devise tests specific to cross-browser compatibility
- Integrate jsTestDriver with Eclipse and run tests with jsTestDriver
- Explore re-factoring, adding and notifying observers
- Understand test-driven development in case of server-side JS
Style and approach
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.51(d)|
About the Author
He is currently working as a lead consultant with CIGNEX Datamatics. He was a core member of the open source group at TCS, where he started working on Liferay and other UI technologies. During his career, he has been involved in building enterprise solutions using latest technologies with rich user interfaces and open source tools.
He loves to spend time writing, learning, and discussing new technologies. He is an active member of the Liferay forum. He also writes technical articles for his blog at TechD of Computer World (http://techdc.blogspot.in). He has been a Liferay trainer at TCS and CIGNEX, where he has provided training on Liferay 5.x and 6.x versions. He was also a reviewer for the book Learning Bootstrap by Packt.
He can be reached on Skype at kravigupta and on Twitter at @kravigupta. Connect with him on LinkedIn at http://in.linkedin.com/in/kravigupta.
Hetal Prajapati is a technical lead working with CIGNEX Datamatics. She is from Gandhinagar, the capital city of the vibrant state of Gujarat. She did her masters in IT from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar. Her expertise includes designing and developing solutions for Enterprise Content Management portals.
Harmeet has given various presentations and conducted workshops on UI development. On the academic front, Harmeet is a graduate in IT and a GNIIT diploma holder from NIIT specializing in software engineering. He can be reached on Skype at harmeetsingh090. You can also connect with him on LinkedIn at https://in.linkedin.com/in/harmeetsingh090.